- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Package includes 2 pcs SZM-V16-FD-63 Microwave Oven Door Switch
- Specifications: 0.6A 125VDC 0.3A 250VDC, 16A 1/2HP 125/250VAC T130, 16A 250V ~ T130 5E4u
- Commonly found in microwave ovens, this switch will close the circuit once the button is depressed. This switch may be used in many other appliances.
- Character: normally open
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE:For any product problem you're not completely satisfied, you can ask for full refund.
LONYE specializes in providing various super microwave switches for customers.
SZM-V16-FD-63 Door Switch
Commonly found in microwave ovens, this switch will close the circuit once the button is depressed.
- Typicaly if the light & turntable works or the fan & display (countdown) works, but the oven doesn’t heat, it is most likely that because a door switch has gone bad.
- Please make sure the replacement microswitch has been certified safe to use in household appliances, otherwise the switch can be a liability.
0.6A 125VDC 0.3A 250VDC
16A 1/2HP 125/250VAC T130
16A 250V ~ T130 5E4u
SZM-V16-FD-63 Switch Character:
- Contact Arrangement: SPST(Normally Open)
- Insulation resistance: 100MΩMin
- Contact resistance: 15mΩMax
- Use temperature: -25℃ ～ +130℃
- Operating Force: 200 gf Max
- Release Force: 50 gf Min
- Movement Differential: 0.4mm Max
- Operation Position: 14.7±0.4mm
Please make sure the replacement microswitch has been certified safe to use in household appliances, otherwise the switch can be a liability.
UL certified (US)
CSA certified (Canada)
VDE certified (Europe)
SZM-V16-FD-63 switch fixes the following symptoms:
- The microwave does not work to heat.
- The turntable continues to turn when the door was open.
Note: Long needle nose pliers and a long regular screwdriver come in handy for unplugging the harness and freeing the old micro switch.